Hello to you in the Code of َ" َAl-Hiikma "(wisdom), hope you good follow-up . and registration code for each new learned about the newV
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
‘The Walking Dead’ Showrunner Hints at Possibility of Rick’s Death
The Walking Dead‘s showrunner Scott M. Gimple has hinted at the possibility of Rick dying in a future episode of the show.
The long-running AMC show concluded its divisive seventh season earlier this month, which saw four central characters killed off: Glenn (played by Steven Yeun), Abraham (Michael Cudlitz), Spencer (Austin Nichols) and Sasha (Sonequa Martin-Green’s Sasha).
Gimple has spoken once again about his possible future plans for the show, hinting this time that no one character is safe from the chop in the show’s dystopian world – including the long-serving protagonist Rick (played by Andrew Lincoln).
Speaking in a recent interview, Gimple said Rick was as much at risk as any other major character on the show [via We Got This Covered]. “[Rick] will suffer any loss, even his own self, to give his people and other people the life that they should live, where the world belongs to all of them and not just one person. A real life. That’s the only choice, so he’s willing to face the losses.”
Gimple has previously spoken about the possible return of a deceased character, while also teasing that season eight of the show – which premieres in October – will get “straight to the righteous battle” between Rick and Negan’s groups of survivors.
The post ‘The Walking Dead’ showrunner hints at possibility of Rick’s death appeared first on NME.
Keep up to date with all the best music and entertainment happenings by visiting our News page.
from Myspace - Editorial http://ift.tt/2q8HJWs
Major Character Originally Scripted to Die in the First ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Revealed
Actress Karen Gillan has revealed that her character Nebula was originally supposed to die in the first ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ movie.
The sequel ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2‘ hits cinemas May 5, but Gillan has revealed that at first, she wasn’t sure of her character’s full story arc – or if she’d be returning to feud with her sister Gamora.
“I definitely had a feeling that there was room for the character to expand in the future, but she was originally supposed to die in the first movie, I think I remember in the script,” she told Digital Spy. “She obviously did not die, then I found out that she was coming back in the second movie and then I found out we got to explore all these amazing things about her past and her relationship with Gamora, her sister, so I was really happy.”
Speaking to NME at the London premiere of the film, director James Gunn spoke out about what to expect from potential future sequels of ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy‘.
“I’m doing the third movie, I’m working on that now, that will be the final version of this iteration of ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’,” Gunn told NME. “I’m still working with marvel to create where these characters are going to go, what’s going to happen to them, what other new characters are we going to spawn in the franchise – how is ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.3’ going to spawn the next 10 years of Marvel’s cinematic universe? But right now this will be the complete trio of these three movies.”
He continued: “I know everything, I know exactly when we’re going to go shoot, I know exactly when it will be released, I’m not able to announce it yet. It’s not too tight but I need to make sure that I have enough time to make the movie. I just talked to Vin Diesel the other night, and he’s got to have another ‘Fast & The Furious’ movie in theatres in under two years – that’s just crazy, I couldn’t do that.”
The post Major character originally scripted to die in the first ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ revealed appeared first on NME.
Keep up to date with all the best music and entertainment happenings by visiting our News page.
from Myspace - Editorial http://ift.tt/2pm4e9w
Jess Kent on 'Sweet Spot': "I Wrote It to Remind Myself to Be Determined"
Music can really soothe the soul. At least, it can be for Jess Kent. Born in England and currently residing in Australia, the 23-year-old has been blowing everyone away with her honest lyrics and fun beats. She first made a splash with her debut single, "Get Down," and dropped her EP, My Name is Jess Kent, in 2016. Her latest single, "The Sweet Spot," has been gaining momentum, and she's been on the road with Coldplay as one of their opening acts in Asia. We had the chance to chat with the young singer-songwriter and got to know her a little better.
Hometown: Derby, England
Homebase: Sydney, Australia
What is the first song you remember singing along to?
"Tide is High" by Blondie.
Talk about the first song you wrote. What was it about?
"Allestree Lane." It was about feeling homesick when I was missing my home in England
What is "The Sweet Spot" about?
"The Sweet Spot" was written when I had no money or resources for making music, and I wrote it to remind myself to be determined, keep striving and improving, but also to be content with what you have and where you are, and to trust that the universe has you exactly where you need to be.
Favorite song to perform off of My Name is Jess Kent?
For performing live, "Bass So Low" is always so much fun.
How do you go about the songwriting process?
If a song pops into my head, I'll record in a voice memo. And if I think of lyrics, I will write them down. And if I have a guitar or piano, then I'll try things out or try to learn something new to keep the creativity flowing.
If you could collaborate with anyone, who would it be?
Pharrell or Mark Ronson.
You have been opening for Coldplay? What are some of the things you learned from them?
They are so hardworking. They treat everybody so well and keep their crew and everybody so positive.
Now that you've got the EP out. Does this mean a full-length album is in the works?
I've been writing a lot on the road. So that's a fun new process to get used to. But yes it's a work in progress!
What's next for you in 2017?
We're still on tour; but after that, I want to keep traveling and try to catch time to record music.
For more profiles on up-and-coming artists, visit our Artist of the Day page.
from Myspace - Editorial http://ift.tt/2plGwu0
Listen to Restless Streets' EP 'Together' Exclusively on Myspace!
Running the gamut from acoustic melodic rock to aggressive post-hardcore, Albany’s own Restless Streets is effortlessly keeping up with the extensive resume of iconic bands to emerge from the great state of New York. After spending some time away from the spotlight to write and record their most intimate thoughts, vocalist Logan Carpenter, guitarist Brandon John, bassist John Alund, keyboardist Brian Nellis and drummer Aaron Uline are back and ready to blow everyone away with their fourth EP, Together.
“Together is the soundtrack of young love and the intense confusion and distress it can bring when a bond is broken,” says Carpenter. “We talk about our experiences with sex, pain, bliss, addiction, heartbreak, and everything that happens when those feelings combine.”
Ahead of Together’s April 28 debut and the video release for new single "Twin Flame" this coming Friday, listen to the album in its entirety below.
Listen to more exclusive tunes by visiting our Premiere page.
from Myspace - Editorial http://ift.tt/2oMmMfT
Jeff Goldblum Joins Cast of ‘Jurassic World 2’
Jeff Goldblum has joined the cast of Jurassic World 2.
The actor will return as mathematician Dr. Ian Malcolm, reprising his role from the original Jurassic Park film and its sequel The Lost World: Jurassic Park, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
He joins Jurassic World‘s Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard, plus new cast members Toby Jones and James Cromwell, in the eagerly-anticipated dinosaur sequel.
Filming on Jurassic World 2 began back in February. Bryce Dallas Howard confirmed that production was underway by posting an image on Instagram.
JA Bayona (The Impossible, A Monster Calls) is directing the new film, taking over from Jurassic World‘s Colin Trevorrow – who is now directing Star Wars: Episode IX.
Photographs from the Jurassic World 2 set appeared on Twitter earlier this month, suggesting two dinosaurs from the original 1993 Jurassic Park film could be making a comeback.
While these new images are unofficial, Bayona did share the first official image from the film last month. Very little is known about the new movie’s plot, though Bayona hinted last year that the sequel will feel “darker and scarier”.
The new film’s official title has yet to be confirmed, but it’s due to hit cinemas worldwide on July 22, 2018.
The post Jeff Goldblum joins cast of ‘Jurassic World 2’ appeared first on NME.
Keep up to date with all the best music and entertainment happenings by visiting our News page.
from Myspace - Editorial http://ift.tt/2oMrx9r