Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Is There a War on Yoga Pants?

by Nick Russo, The Bull/Houston


Everywhere I go I see women in yoga pants or leggings or stretchy pants…whatever you call them. I’m convinced many women wear these pants and don’t even do yoga but that’s beside the point. There are lawmakers all across our country trying to put a ban on the tight fitted, somewhat revealing stretchy pants that seem to be EVERYWHERE!


Honestly, it doesn’t bother me but I’m a single dude. I do my best to NOT gawk at a woman walking by but sometimes…I mean..how does one NOT look? I notice and keep it moving and avoid looking like a weirdo but let’s just say the anatomy is not being hidden!


It many middle & high schools the pants have been eliminated because of claims that they distract the male students and I can understand but I don’t think they should be banned by law!

However, I do think women should be aware of how their yoga pants are fitting and really think about what they’re showing off. Sometimes I know more about a female stranger than she would probably want me to know just because she’s wearing those pants. Again, this is a hard tough spot for me (and other men) because…well, we’re men!


Now how serious of a penalty are we talking? Well in Montana, it’s claimed one lawmaker wants to make it a $10,000 fine and a possibility of LIFE IN JAIL.


I don’t know what’s in their moonshine in Montana but they need to lay off. (Good thing he was kidding!)






from Radio.com http://ift.tt/1GuwrdY

No comments:

Post a Comment